Monday, November 12, 2018

Author D R Hann Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer, One Last Adventure part 1


You can find this book at Smashwords and pay what you want 


Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer, One Last Adventure


By D R Hann
PDH Publisher

Copyrights and Notices
Copyright © 2018 by D.R. Hann
All rights reserved.  No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author, me, D. R. Hann.
Some names, characters, places and or incidents are fictitious and are of the author’s imagination.

Synopsis

The continuing story of Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer.
Now 1943; both are living in a home for the elderly, Huck is now eighty, and Tom is now seventy-nine.
Maybe with just a little luck, there is one more adventure for the both of them.

Together Again

“Tom, here we are in this God-forsaken place where the old go to die.”
“Well Huck, I had a good life, guess I am ready for the end.”
“Ready for the end?  Not me Tom, I want one more adventure, and if they took me, I would join up and fight those Nazis.”
“One more adventure?  How in the hell do you plan to do that?”
“Not sure Tom, but as sure as it rains here in St. Kingston, Missouri, I am going on another adventure.
I might even seek over there and fight the Nazis on my own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment